Region 10 is your place to connect with Information Technology, Operations Technology and Telecommunications professionals (Engineers, Technicians and anyone else involved with IT/OT/Telecommunications). Below are some things Region 10 can offer to you as a partner:
- Network with IT, OT and Telecom professionals from utilities from Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Nevada; and even more at the national and international level
- Participate in educational opportunities (Understanding FCC and FAA rules/changes, latest technology, lessons learned, etc.)
- Become involved with local activities
- Attend technical events and training at the regional and national level
- Improve your leadership skills and volunteer for one of the Committees or even become an officer of the region
Who: We are UTC members with strong connections to southwestern United States utilities. Our members are from electric, gas, water and many other utility companies and co-ops, including Arizona Public Service, NV Energy, PG&E, SCE, SDG&E, Salt River Project, SMUD and many others.
What: We network with similar professionals to improve our knowledge, learn about the latest equipment and designs, discuss events and many times, have a good time; and sometimes to just discuss the big bang and the residual noise it creates in our systems.
When: At a minimum we meet annually at the regional conference, at a technical training conference and at the national UTC conference. Oh, and we communicate often via email, text and the plain ol’ telephone, not to mention the latest apps.
Where: We are located in the vacation capital of America, the south western states. We typically have a regional meeting in Reno every February for 2-1/2 days and, a 1-1/2 day technical meeting every October in one of the states in Region 10.
Have any questions or interested in hearing more how UTC can play a role in your company? Contact our Region 10 officers!
Contact our Region 10 officers: